Monday, July 15, 2013

3 Month Mommy Must Haves

I can't believe my Little Grub is already 3 months old! Time is flying by WAY too fast! When he was first born, I would always get so sad when I noticed him changing or thought about him getting older. I have loved every stage he has gone through, but the older he gets, the more fun everything is. I'm not gonna lie though, I still get sad when he grows out of his clothes. :( 
1. Aden and Anais Muslin Swaddle Blankets: These blankets are perfect for summer! I love that they are so light-weight and breathable! They are pretty big too, so they worked better for us once he was a little bigger. He wiggles himself out of a blanket swaddle, but these are perfect for the stroller, the swing and for snuggle time.
 
2. B.O.B Stroller: We were so excited when Bennett was finally old enough to fit in his B.O.B!!! There are so many great things about this beast! I highly recommend it! It's a bit spendy, but it can do EVERYTHING and go EVERYWHERE!! It also has a weight capacity of 70 lbs, so he'll be able to use it for a long time! I'm also really glad I bought the handlebar console and the snack tray for when he's older.
 
3. Summer Swaddlers: These worked so much better for us once he was a bit older. For some reason, he doesn't seem to mind having his arms wrapped anymore, so these prevent him from whacking himself in the face when he sleeps.
 
4. Bumbo: Bennett LOVES to be sitting up and looking at everything! We've only used his Bumbo a few times because his head still gets a little wobbly after awhile. I always make sure it's pushed up against the couch to give him a little head support just in case.
 
5. Kirkland Diapers: We made this little discovery a few weeks ago at Costco. I've always been partial to Pampers since he was a newborn, but figured it was worth trying something new to save a few bucks. I'm so happy we did! I love them!
 
6. Motorola Video Monitor: Bennett is still sleeping in our room, but I've used the monitor during the day for naps. As a new mom, I was so nervous to walk into a different room at first. I love this monitor!! The sound is so clear and the picture is great too! I also like how it shows the temperature of the room.
 
7. Fisher Price Play Mat: Bennett LOVES this!!! When he was just a week or two old, I started laying him on it and he would stare at the big, blue elephant pillow. Now he loves to hit and kick all the hanging rattles and his favorite part is the music and the blinking lights. He seriously gets the biggest smile on his face when I turn them on for him! It's so cute!
8. Munchkin Night and Day Bottle Warmer: Never really thought we would need a bottle warmer since I was planning to breastfeed. When Bennett was about a week and a half old, and I had reached full-blown-bat-shit-crazy mode, my doctor suggested that Jon feed him once during the night so I could get a few more hours of sleep. It was so nice to have everything upstairs and ready to go when it was Daddy's turn for feeding. It's also been super helpful to travel with and keep 2 bottles cold when we're on the go.
 
9. Temporal Thermometer: We have used this little gem multiple times! Luckily, Bennett hasn't ever had a fever, but it has been so easy to check and rule it out as a possibility. I'm a total worrier so this is a must for me!
 
10. Graco Stroller Frame: My fabulous friend, Diana, has given us SOOOO many great hand-me-downs! This baby was the jackpot!!! It's super easy to fold up and throw in the car for short little outings! We were able to use it right away since you just snap the infant car seat in. Way easier to maneuver in small places than the giant B.O.B!




No comments:

Post a Comment